Ductless Mitsubishi Heating and Air Conditioner Heat Pump System
Mitsubishi offers high-end ductless heat pump systems for residential and commercial applications. Some of these heat pumps are built for colder climates. Hence, they will work fine in colder climates such as Toronto & GTA area during cold winter months.
- Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSi) technology—VCSi System automatically adjusts the compressor capacity up and down to match the indoor cooling demand by continually detecting room temperatures swing. By using only the power required to cover the heat gain, your energy bill are reduced significantly and your rooms are maintained a consistent temperature year around.
- Energy rating of up to 21 Seer—significant energy savings.
- Catechin Plus Air Purifying System consist of Catechin Pre—Filters and Anti-Allergy Blue Enzyme Filters, which deodorize, deactivate allergens, eliminate bacteria, and promote antiviral effects.
- Fuzzy Logic “I Feel” Mode for comfort cooling—imagine a system that understands you. This one memorizes your ideal settings and recalls them whenever you turn on the air conditioner.
- Wireless Remote Control—you control your comfort with the touch of a button, without even getting out of your chair.
- 24 Hour ON/OFF Timer—saves energy costs by setting the unit to turn off when you’re not around and start up just before you get back.
- Super-Quiet Operation—indoor unit sound levels as low as 19 dB(A), and outdoor unit sound levels as low as 46 dB(A).
- Up to 150 ° Wide Airflow—combined with 5-step horizontal and vertical vane control, you can adjust the airflow to 42 different patterns, reaching as far as 39 ft from the unit.