Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Toronto & GTA Area
Getting a specialist when it comes to Boiler Repair, Installation, and Maintenance Services can be a hassle. We are Local Boiler Technicians in Toronto & GTA. Helping our community during an emergency no heat or no hot water situations. We also offer boiler repair services all year around. Call us Now!
- Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Toronto & GTA Area
- Boiler Installation & Replacement in Toronto
- Boiler Prices & Why They Are More Expensive
What Kind Of Boiler Services Do You Provide?
We offer the following boiler services for residential homes in Toronto & GTA Area:
- Boiler Removal & Disposal
- Boiler Installation Services
- Boiler Annual Maintenance
- Boiler Repair Services
- Boiler Safety Checks & Red Tag Removal
- Boiler Warranty & Protection Plans
Boiler Installation & Replacement in Toronto
We have expertise in providing gas boiler installation & replacement jobs. Please simply make an appointment with us to have our gas boiler technician inspect and provide you with a detailed estimate when it comes to replacement projects. We are factory trained and certified to replace and install new gas boilers.
We’re fully licensed and certified to remove all types of boilers and replace them with new high-efficiency boilers and energy-efficient boilers. Our new boiler installation services are done by a licensed HVAC technician and we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Get a Free Boiler Replacement Estimate
- Book your free Boiler in-home estimate
- We help you select the right boiler for your home
- Pick a convenient installation date
- Our certified gas technician comes and completes the installation
- Boiler installation post-inspection, done by our senior licensed boiler technician
What is a Boiler?
A boiler is a closed vessel that heats water for circulation through a hydronic system. Hydronic boilers often burn fuel to heat or boil water. Some boilers use electric heating elements to boil the water. Boilers can operate with water temperature ranging from 90 Fahrenheit to 200 Fahrenheit. Boilers can be classified in several ways. One way of classifying boilers is based on operational water temperatures. This method has to classes of boilers: conventional and condensing.
What Types of Boilers Do We Install & Service?
Unfortunately, the process of getting a new boiler can get confusing given the types that are available in Toronto, we make the process easy by providing 2 amazing choices available in the market that are chosen all over Toronto.
- Conventional Gas Boilers
- Condensing Boilers
How Much Does a Boiler Cost To Replace?
Boiler installation cost is typically more expensive in comparison to forced-air systems. The cost of a boiler installation depends on several factors. In Toronto and the GTA, the cost of removal and replacement of an existing residential boiler system can range from $5,000 to $15,000. Note that commercial boiler applications for the low rise or high rise buildings or office spaces can cost more due to the complexity of the installation.
Boiler Prices & Why They Are More Expensive
Boiler prices depend on the following factors:
- The Brand
- Fuel Type (Gas, Oil, Electric)
- Installation Difficulty
- Boiler BTU & Size
- Boiler Energy Efficiency
- Current Heating System Removal Costs
We offer HVAC financing for hot water boilers systems. Please simply book a free in-home boiler consultation first. To book an appointment, contact our office to schedule an appointment. Call us now for a FREE Quote
Top 5 Boiler Maintenance Tips
- Vacuum The Radiators: Our boiler technicians vacuum the dirt, dust and small particles. This will increase the efficiency of the unit.
- Hot Water Pipe Insulation: You can reduce boilers heat loss by insulating the pipes coming out from your boiler. This will enhance your boiler efficiency to heat up the house and hot water.
- Radiator Air Trap Adjustment: Air bubbles could be a cause of system failures in the coldest months of the year. It is recommended to get rid of all the air traps in your radiators and boiler plumbing system to ensure the system can distribute hot water at the maximum efficiency.
- Expansion Tank Safety Checks: The water levels in the expansion tank are important measures to check to ensure the safety of the unit and preventing it from building up too much pressure within your boiler system.
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks and secure pipes and sealing to ensure there are no leaks around the boiler heat exchanger and piping
Top 10 Best Gas Boiler Manufacturer
- Navien Condensing Gas Boilers NCB-E & NFC Series
- Rheem Professional Prestige Gas Boiler (RCBH180DVLP, RCBH180DVLN, RCBH199DVLP, RCBH199DVLN, RCBH180DVLP)
- Lennox (GWB8-E Boiler, GWB9-IH Boiler, GWM-IE Boiler, GWB8-IE Boiler, COWB3 Boiler, GSB8-E Boiler)
- Slant-fin (Sentry, Sentinel, Galaxy GG, Galaxy GX, Victory VSPH, Victory VHS, Lynx Combi, Jaguar)
- Weil-Mclain (GV90+, CGI Gas Boiler Series 3, EG Gas Boiler, CGT Gas Boiler, Ultra S4 Gas Boiler)
- Vaillant ecoTEC Plus Combi
- Buderus Boilers (gb142)
- Viessmann (Vitodens 100-W, Vitodens 200-W, Vitodens 222-F, Vitocrossal 300 CU3A
- Bosch (Worcester Bosch Greenstar, Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Classic)
- IBC (HC Series, SL 10-85 G3 )
Gas Boiler Safety
Natural Gas Boilers are complex heating & hot water systems. These units are amongst the most efficient heating HVAC systems. Hence they require regular maintenance to ensure safe performance throughout the year. our licensed boiler technicians can provide annual boiler safety checks on all types and model boilers.
Boiler Warranty & Protection Plans
Depending on the manufacturer, most boiler companies offer 10 Year Part Warranty and 15 Year Heat Exchanger upon purchasing brand new equipment. At Home Trade Standards, we offer 1-Year Labour Warranty on all New Boiler Installation. 5 and 10 Year Labour Warranty is available upon request with 1 month from your purchase.
Boiler Financing Options For Home Owners
Home Trade Standards is pleased to offer our customers financing options to homeowners who seek to use our HVAC services. We understand that boiler replacement can be an expensive project. That is why we are proud to offer flexible HVAC financing options to our clients in Toronto & GTA. Our financing program is fast, simple and secure. We do have high approval rates with flexible repayment plans.
Affordable monthly payments – with automated bank withdrawals to help reduce stress
- Flexible payment terms from 12 to 180 months
- Deferred payment or No payments for up to 12 months
- Equal payment plans
- High approval amounts up to $25,000
- Low minimum transaction size – as low as $1,000
- Lump-sum payments | open loan program
- Early payout option – pay off your principal at any time
- Competitive interest rates starting from 8.99% – to help you manage your budget
- Minimize large upfront costs.