Gas Fireplace Repair & Installation Services in Toronto & GTA Area
- Gas Fireplace Repair & Installation Services in Toronto & GTA Area
- Home Trade Standards Gas Fireplace, BBQ & Stove Services in Nutshell
- The Best Top 10 Fireplace Manufacturers
- What Type of Fireplace do we install and repair for our clients?
- What kind of accessories can you purchase with a new fireplace?
- What Fireplace designs do we carry and install?
- Fireplace Installation Company Near Me
- Toronto Fireplace Installation In Condominiums
- Commercial Fireplace Installation For Restaurants, Hotels or place of your business
- 3 Common Gas Fireplace Problems – Troubleshooting Gas Fireplaces
- How Much Does a New Gas Fireplace Installation Cost?
If you’re looking to repair your old fireplace or simply install a new gas fireplace, then you are in the right place. Home Trade Standards provides Fireplace Replacement & Installation Services for new and existing constructions in Toronto & GTA Area. We provide Fireplace Repair & Maintenance Services for major fireplace manufactures.
Home Trade Standards Gas Fireplace, BBQ & Stove Services in Nutshell
Our clients call us for the following services:
- Gas Fireplace Repair
- Gas Fireplace Cleaning
- Gas Fireplace Inspection
- Gas Fireplace Replacement
- Gas Fireplace Inserts
- Gas Line Installation
- Gas Line Repair
- Gas BBQ Installation & Replacement
- Gas Stove Installation
- Gas Stove Repair
- Gas Fireplace Blower Replacement
- Gas Pellet Stoves
- Wood Stoves
- Fireplace Enbridge Warning Tags Removal
- Annual Fireplace Maintenance & Cleaning
- Luxury Fireplace Design Concepts Installation
The Best Top 10 Fireplace Manufacturers
Here are Top 10 Major Fireplace Manufacturers & Brands we provide Repair & Installation Services for:
- DaVinci Fireplace
- Majestic Products
- Regency Gas Fireplace Inserts
- White Mountain Hearth
What Type of Fireplace do we install and repair for our clients?
We carry and offer a variety of fireplaces to our clients. Here are the types of Fireplace, you can purchase with us:
- Gas Fireplace
- Electric Fireplace
- Gas Insert Fireplace
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces
- Wood & Pellet Stoves
- Wood & Pellet Inserts
- Vent Free or Ventless Fireplace
- Vented Gas Fireplace
- Direct Vent Fireplace
What kind of accessories can you purchase with a new fireplace?
Here are the 5 Main Fireplace Accessories customers look for:
- Mantles Shelves
- Stones Sets (Marble, Glass and etc.)
- Wood Mantles & Surrounds
- Wood Log Sets
- Remote Controls
What Fireplace designs do we carry and install?
We carry diverse indoor & outdoor Fireplace Designs tailored to your traditional & modern homes.
- Traditional Fireplace
- Contemporary Fireplace
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Electric Fireplaces
- Gas stoves
- Wood Stove
- Linear Fireplaces
- Luxury Fireplace Concepts
Fireplace Installation Company Near Me
Are you searching for a local fireplace company near your home?
We worked with many clients throughout the years who needed a Fireplace Installation Company they can trust. Whether you need a custom design fireplace or need a unique modern or traditional design, our job is to show you what tailors your house the best before installation. Our fireplace experts can provide you with Free Consultation & Estimate step by step before you finalize your purchase. Our showroom allows you to come and see the fireplace before you finalize the purchase and see how the product will look like prior to installation in your home.
Toronto Fireplace Installation In Condominiums
With the growing number of condo constructions in the Toronto & GTA area, adding a fireplace can add en extra touch to your space. We understand the limitations of gas fireplaces in condominiums, hence we offer a wide range of Luxury Electric Fireplace concepts in condos to achieve the look you desire for your home.
Commercial Fireplace Installation For Restaurants, Hotels or place of your business
We can take care of your requirements when it comes to Commercial Fireplace Installation. Business owners often seek to make their space more cozy for their customers. We can help you achieve your architectural design goals when it comes to fireplaces.
3 Common Gas Fireplace Problems – Troubleshooting Gas Fireplaces
Why is my gas fireplace not working? There are a number of reasons for this question when it comes to Gas Fireplace Troubleshooting.
1. The most common fireplace problem is the pilot light’s failure to light. This is commonly due to igniter failure, air trap in pilot tubing or bad thermocouples. If you’re experiencing sudden extreme heat or low flame level, you need professional fireplace inspection to ensure proper operation.
2. Why does my fireplace making a noise? While this is typically not an alarming factor to be concerned but you should still have to have your fireplace look at by a professional. This is typically caused due to two main reasons. First, The burners are dirty and they need to be cleaned. second, the rattling noise comes from the fireplace fan system. Not all fireplaces have a fan or blower, but the older systems can be noisier than newer ones. Hence, you hear strange noises coming out from your fireplace.
3. My fireplace Pilot light is on but my burner is not working? One of the most overlooked solutions is to check the thermostat. Make sure to check the thermostat operation first. If this is beyond the thermostat. Then the fireplace needs to be serviced at by a professional. Thermocouple malfunction, faulty wiring and dirty fireplace due to lack of maintenance are other most common problems seen when your gas fireplace requires a repair & maintenance.
How Much Does a New Gas Fireplace Installation Cost?
An average new Gas or propane-connected Fireplace Installation Cost between $2,000 to $10,000 including removal, delivery installation and all extra accessories.
Fireplace Sales, Deals & Discounts
With the growing number of gas fireplace online distributors, we have seen many factories starting to provide more discounts and better deals to Fireplace Contractors across Toronto & GTA Area. Depending on the type of fireplaces services you’re looking to get for your home, we can help you find the most affordable cost effective fireplace options among well-known manufacturers in the market.
Gas Fireplace Redtag Warning Removal
If your Gas Fireplace has been red tagged by a licensed gas contractor or an Enbridge representative, you can count on Home Trade Standards Technician to provide further assistance. We provide emergency fireplace services day or night. If you smell gas, please contact Enbridge at 1-866-763-5427 or Union Gas at 1-877-969-0999 immediately to have your Gas shut off before it causes fatal injuries.
Gas Fireplace Maintenance Services
Fireplace Maintenance is essential to increase the safety & longevity of your fireplace system. Although all new Gas Fireplace Appliances are equipped with 100% safe-fail shut off valves but we do still recommend Annual Fireplace Maintenance & Cleaning to ensure maximum safety for your household.
How often should I have my fireplace inspected and serviced?
It is highly recommended to do an Annual Fireplace Inspection by a licensed gas technician prior to the cooling season to ensure the safety of all the components in your gas fireplace.