Omega VI Heat Pump System | Whalen Chassis Replacement Units
Home Trade Standards is an authorized OMEGA VI Heat Pump System distributor and Service Provider in Toronto & GTA Area. Contact us for all OMEGA Heat Pump Service-related inquiries. These systems are ideal replacement heat pump units for the existing Whalen Heat Pump System In Your Condo.
OMEGA VI Series are Direct Replacements for Whalen VI units.
The Omega VI units come with a simple design with lockout replay, R410 Refrigerant & dimensions that match the original Whalen Unit in your condo. This allows simple removal & replacement with the new Omega VI Unit. Omega Heat Pump Chassis are available in 6 pins, 12 pins & 15 pins electrical configurations.
Omega VI has identical dimensions to Whalen VI Heat Pumps. Supply, return, and condensate drain pipes are designed to be aligned with the existing water lines to make the installation process easier.
OMEGA VI Heat Pump Warranty
Omega VI Heat Pump Manufacturer offers a 1-year manufacturer part & labour warranty on all the parts and the compressor from the date of installation.
Omega Vi Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance Services
Home Trade Standards Provides professional repair services for water source heat pumps. We have authorized OMEGA Water Source Heat Pumps Dealers in Toronto & GTA Area. Please contact us for all the repair & service inquiries.
10 Steps To OMEGA VI Heat Pump Annual Maintenance
We recommend doing Semi-Annual Maintenance & Inspection On All OMEGA Water Source Heat Pump Systems. Here Is What You Should Do:
1. Visual Inspection
2. Run Basic Operation With The Thermostat
3. Remove Panel & Replace The Filter (Clean return air panel as necessary)
4. Shutt Off The Main Power and Remove The Inner Panel.
5. Vacuum Air Coil Surface Inside. You Can Use a Mixture Of Soap & Water To Spary The Face of The Coil. We Use Special Germ Cleaners & Coil Cleaning Products For This Task.
6. Clean & Inspect Fan and Motor Assembly for Dirt and Debris.
housing and blower wheel if required. (Whalen Units utilize
7. Inspect Chassis Water Hoses For Cracks and/or leaks. The life span of hoses is approximately 5 years. Hoses should be
hand tightened only – do not over-tighten.
8. Inspect the drain pan, clean if necessary. Check Condensate Drain To Ensure It’s Not Clogged
9. Replace the inner panel & reinstall the panel with a clean filter installed.
10. Restore Power