Carrier FB4C Air Handler Replacement & Installation Services in Toronto & GTAHome Trade Standards is an authorized Carrier Air Handler service provider, distributor & installer in Toronto & GTA Area. We are happy to help with all Vertical Carrier Air Handler Service inquiries.
Carrier FB4C Air Handler is a Perfect Replacement System For Older Fan Coil Systems:At Home Trade Standards, We work directly with Manufacturers such as Carrier to provide the most reliable Condo Air Handler Retrofit Services in Toronto High-Rise apartments. We can give your Condo Air Handler System a complete overhaul without damaging the surrounding area using Carrier Air Handler Unit.
Models FB4C Unit replaces:This Unit Replaces Existing Model Numbers: FE4, FE5, FV$, FZ4, FX4, FB4, FMC, FMU and FMA.
Why You Should use Carrier Air Handler:Efficiency:
- Carrier fan coils are designed to maximize the performance of a matched Carrier air conditioner or heat pump, and many of them can actually boost the published cooling efficiency (SEER) for even greater savings.
- For enhanced protection of the indoor coil from premature damage due to corrosive airborne elements, Carrier offers Armor Tech TM coil protection on certain fan coil models.
- When installed with a humidity-sensing thermostat and matched outdoor unit, Carrier fan coils can provide added comfort and efficiency through humidity management during the cooling season.
- Carrier was the first to offer systems with Puron refrigerant, which does not contribute to ozone depletion. Our century-plus commitment to environmental stewardship continues with efficient designs that can help reduce the energy use of your heating and cooling system.
- Carrier fan coils are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation except in jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned upon registration.
Before Our Installation:
After Our Installation:
Why You Should Upgrade or change Your Air Handler Units:
- Increasing the airflow in your home
- Increasing energy efficiency in fan coil operations
- Enhancing and creating optimal comfort in your home
- Reducing operation noise
- Lowering fan coil energy consumption
- Decreased air pressure drops with new coil
- Larger surface area of coil
What Our Service Offer:
- Free Building Inspection & Report
- Project Financing & Feasibility
- Environment Benefits Such as Mould Remediation & Removal
- Fan Coil Service & Warranty