Buying New Air Conditioner in Toronto
Posted in Air-Conditioner, on July 17, 2019 By Admin
Air Conditioner Buying Guide
What To Consider Before Your start looking for A New Air Conditioner In Toronto
Buying new Air Conditioners are significant and long-lasting investment in your home. Knowing what to consider when choosing a central air conditioner is important to ensure you choose a reliable system that fits your home and budget.
Choosing the right Air Conditioning solution requires careful consideration of your needs. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What type of dwelling do you live in? Is it semi-detached? A single-family home? A multi-storey town hose?
- What is the square footage of the home, and how many storeys does it have?
- What is the age of your house where you live? For older homes, you’ll want a stronger system.
Keep these facts in mind as you prepare for a central air conditioner installation in Toronto.
Types of Central Air Conditioner
There are two main types of central air conditioning systems in use in Ontario:
- Split-system central air conditioners consist of an indoor evaporator coil unit attached to your furnace and the ducting and an outdoor compressor component. The compressor unit sends refrigerant to the evaporator coil, which cools and removes moisture from indoor air as it passes through the ducts.
- Ductless air conditioners distribute cool air through narrow piping instead of large air ducts, which means it can be installed in a house that does not have existing ductwork.
What to consider before finalizing your Air Conditioner purchase
Sizing a Central Air Conditioner
When choosing what size air conditioner to buy, The right size for your property will depend on square footage, type of home where you live and age of your home.
Cooling capacity is what people mean when discussing an air conditioner’s ‘size’. Cooling capacity is an air conditioner’s ability to remove heat. It is measured either in British thermal units per hour (Btu/hr) or in TON. To calculate the size of Air Conditioning system for your home, please click here. For residential home Air Conditioners start from 1.5 TON and they can go up to 5 TON depending on the size of your home.
Air Conditioner Efficiency
SEER Rating: Another contributing factor to the price and selection of a brand new Air Conditioning installation is SEER. The efficiency of air conditioners is often rated by the seasonal energy efficiency ratio or SEER. Most Air Conditioners over 10 Years old operate below 10 SEER. While a new 13 SEER AC system will do a reasonably effective and efficient job of cooling your home, you can even do better by going up to 18 SEER and increase the efficiency of the operating unit. You can simply calculate how much energy you will save by going from 7 to 10 SEER to higher SEERs system by using Saving Calculator. please click here.
Air Conditioner Noise Level
Most energy-efficient air conditioners have low sound ratings, but the noise level varies between different models. Noise level becomes more significant when you are installing your air conditioners compressor in the back yard or new your bedrooms. Some compressors have a high decibel noise level and it can create discomfort.
Air Conditioner Warranty
Before purchasing any new central air conditioning system, check the warranty carefully, as offered warranties can vary considerably from one manufacturer to the next. Reputable companies will usually cover the following:
- 10-year limited compressor warranty
- 10-year limited parts
- One year limited labour
5 Best Seller Air Conditioning Brands In Ontario:
How Do I Buy a New Air Conditioner?
If you have an existing air conditioner systems at home and you are looking to replace it, you can simply select and buy your new system online, pay a small deposit and have it installed by a fully licensed trusted contractor within 24 hours. To get started, please visit https://www.