Are you looking for a local Condo HVAC Contractor in Toronto?
If you’re looking for knowledgeable licensed Condo HVAC Technicians in Toronto and surrounding areas to help you with your heating and cooling appliances, then you’ve come to the right place. Here in Toronto, Home Trade Standards is a trusted contractor that can provide you with the top-quality Furnace, Air Conditioning, Fan Coil, Water Source Heat Pump, PTAC & Magic Pak, repair, maintenance, and installation for residential and commercial High Rise and Low Rise Properties. We are locally owned and operated who can serve you when you need emergency services.
Condo Heating & Air Conditioning Repair & Installation Services In Toronto
We provide the Best Condo Heating and Air Conditioning Repair & installation services for all major HVAC manufacturers including OMEGA, Whalen, Carrier, Lennox, Johnson Control, Daikin, Unilux, Temspec, and many more regardless of Brand and Model.
Our mission is to ensure that you receive the best quality HVAC equipment. We are proud to provide you with expert advice to save you the hassle in no heat, no cool and no hot water situations.
Annual Condo HVAC Maintenance In Toronto
Fix the problems before they happen. We offer Annual Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans to Condo Owners & Property Managers in Toronto and GTA. This plan includes annual inspection and checks such as filter change, drain chack, safety check-up, thermostat operation check, vacuum, and cleaning.
We have working experience with Crossbridge, Del Properties, Mendes, Wilson Blanchard, Goldview, 360, and many other well-known property management corporations in Toronto & GTA Area.
We also offer Air Conditioning tune-up, protection plan, and insurance to keep your AC running during hot seasons. Our annual checkup procedure includes a check for the overall operation and efficiency, check condenser coils and heat pump, check air filters, evaporator performance evaluation, drain lines, check the refrigerant cooling level, condense pump operation test and check for unusual noise from the unit operation. All these tests allow the air conditioners to operate smoothly without leaving you with no cool in hot days of summer.
Condo HVAC Service Call Cost In Toronto
Our condominium HVAC service call fee is $120 Plus HST for the first hour of troubleshooting. We typically waive this fee as a gesture on the final invoice once full work is completed.
What is the best HVAC System in Condos?
Every condo uses a unique HVAC system. Fan coil systems are one of the most common heating and air conditioning systems in Toronto Condominiums. They are cheap to function, easy to fix, and very low maintenance. Typically these units last between 20 to 25 years. Due to low maintenance costs and design simplicity for emergency repairs, we believe that they are one of the best HVAC systems in high-rise condominiums.
Our expertise includes:
- Fan Coil Repair & Maintenance Services
- Water Source Heat Pump Repair & Replacement Services
- PTAC Repair & Maintenance Services
- Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation in Toronto
- Furnace Repair Services in Toronto
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance Services in Toronto
- HVAC Inspection Service in Toronto
- Toronto Residential HVAC Permit and Drawing Consultation
- Toronto Commercial HVAC Drawing and Permit Consultation
- Custom House HVAC in Toronto
- Water Heater repair and maintenance services in Toronto
- Red tag clearance for the furnace and water heater in Toronto
- Rent to own water heater in Toronto
- Enbridge billing service for Power vent and Tankless water heaters in Toronto area
- Best HVAC financing rates in Toronto
- Commercial rooftop HVAC installation in Toronto
- Commercial rooftop HVAC maintenance service in Toronto
- Boiler repair services in Toronto
- Boiler Installation Services in Toronto
- Boiler annual maintenance checkup in Toronto
- In-floor heating radiant boiler installation in Toronto
- Ductless heat pump installation in Toronto
- Ductless heat pump repair services in Toronto
- Mini-split system installation and service in Toronto
- Air Handler Installation in Toronto
- Air Handler Repair and Maintenance in Toronto
- Condominium Heating and Cooling maintenance service in Toronto
- Condo heat pump repair services in Toronto
- New heating system quotation in Toronto
- High-efficiency new furnace installation in Toronto
- New boiler installation in Toronto
- rooftop heating in Toronto
- Ductless cooling system installation & repair in Toronto
- HRV installation in Toronto
- New construction HVAC quotation in Toronto
- Heat Exchanger replacement in Toronto
- Compressor replacement in Toronto
Home Trade Standards provides HVAC Services in the City of Toronto major areas including:
Downtown Toronto, City Place, Fort York Condos, Liberty Village, Yorkville, King West, Lakeshore, Queen West, Distillery District.
Looking for a local HVAC technician to do an inspection? Schedule a service call with one of our local HVAC technicians. To set up an appointment.
You can give us a call at (416) 736-7001 or schedule an appointment online.
One of our service experts will contact you to assist you with your heating and cooling projects.