Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Maintenance Services In Toronto & GTA Area
- Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Maintenance Services In Toronto & GTA Area
- Our Clients
- Our Service Areas
- Some of Our Refrigeration Services You May Need:
- Here are the brands we typically get service calls for:
- New Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezer Installation
- 100% Money-Back Guaranteed – Our Service Warranty
- Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezers Gasket Problems
- How Often Do You Have To do Annual Maintenance & Cleaning on Your Walk-In Cooler or Freezer?
- Door Seal Can Increase Your Energy Costs
- Commercial Rental HVAC Versus Financing
Home Trade Standards is a trusted Commercial HVAC Company when it comes to Commercial HVAC Systems in Toronto & GTA area. If you own a business that requires immediate repair or maintenance for walk-in cooler and walk-in freezers you can rely on us. Our service technicians are trained to ensure you have zero downtown as a business owner. We understand that running Refrigeration Systems are vital and essential in keeping the dairy, beverages and groceries fresh at all times.
We work with Commercial Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, Bar Owners, Restaurants, Small & Big Box Super Market, Meet Stores, Warehouse Managers, Production Plans, Labs & Pharma Companies.
Our Service Areas
We Technicians cover the vast majority of the Toronto & GTA area. Simply Call Us At (416) 736-7001 To Book an Appointment.
Some of Our Refrigeration Services You May Need:
- Ice Machine Repair & Maintenance
- Freezer & Walk-In Cooler New Installation
- Cooler & Freezer Room Service
- Walk-In Freezer Repair
- Walk-in Cooler Repair & Maintenance
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Cleaning & Maintenance
- Condenser Repair & Inspection
- Copeland Compressor Replacement
- Frozen Coil Troubleshooting & Repair
- Refrigerant Leak Check & Inspection
- Condenser Fan Motor Repair & Replacement
- Evaporator Fan Motor Repair & Replacement
Here are the brands we typically get service calls for:
- True Refrigeration
- Kysor Warren
- US Refrigeration
New Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezer Installation
Home Trade Standards install and replace all refrigeration systems regardless of the makes and models of the refrigerator. For all the new application installation or to do a renovation or modification on the existing refrigeration system design, we can deliver the job at your specific requirement. These are some of the Commercial Refrigeration Equipment we can replace or install
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Chillers, Wine Coolers
- Ice-cream Machines
- Slush Machines
- Commercial Air Conditioning Units
100% Money-Back Guaranteed – Our Service Warranty
Home Trade Standards provides 1 Year Part & Labour Warranty on All Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Services. Our goal is to ensure we have 100% customer satisfaction at all times. We provide 100% money-back guaranteed if our repair or maintenance service is not meeting manufacturer requirements.
Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezers Gasket Problems
Magnetic Gasket & Wiper Gaskets are the two common gaskets used in Refrigeration systems. These two gaskets require regular cleaning and maintenance to avoid problems with your commercial refrigeration system. Door Gaskets are extremely essential for walk-in refrigeration systems. They ensure proper system temperature which is crucial to keep the inventory fresh. Magnetic Gaskets are typically made thicker they last longer compared to wiper gaskets. In Super Markets and commercial places with a lot of in and out customers, gaskets can get dirty due and dirt build-up can ruin the door seal. Hence, warm-cold air can escape from the walk-in freezer door sealing. losing temperature can cause wear and tear with the condenser or coil inside or other major components inside your refrigeration system. We highly recommend washing the gaskets with soap & water on a regular basis. Also, changing the old walk-in cooler door gaskets are very important to avoid sudden breakdowns of your system.
How Often Do You Have To do Annual Maintenance & Cleaning on Your Walk-In Cooler or Freezer?
Walk-in Coolers & Walk-In Freezers should be check by a licensed service technician at least twice a year.
During each Maintenance Appointment we recommend doing the following 5 Steps to ensure proper operation:
- Use a Commercial Grade Vacuum To Clean all Dirt Build Up Across The Gasket & Drain
- Wash The Gaskets With Soap & Wet Cloth
- Use Coil Cleaner To Clean The coil & Tubing Across The Evaporator Coil
- Clean The Drain Line To Ensure There Is No Clogged or Mold Build Up
- Check The Slide In or Swing Door Seal To Ensure There Is No Air Penetration From Outside
Door Seal Can Increase Your Energy Costs
Lack of Maintenance on Door Seals can increase energy costs. Door seals are the #1 common problem in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. The doors are used many times by employees and customers. Bad Door Sealing typically will cause wear and tear on the component and increase the frequency of maintenance in your store.
Commercial Rental HVAC Versus Financing
Depending on your needs, we offer both Rental & Financing options available for our clients. These contracts start from 12 to 60 months depending on your situation. Our commercial HVAC Leasing Program covers parts & labour for the duration of your contract versus financing only covers 1 Year Labour & Manufacturer Warranty.