Commercial Refrigeration Repair Services In Toronto & GTA
- Commercial Refrigeration Repair Services In Toronto & GTA
- Refrigeration Repair Near Me
- Commercial Walk-In Freezer Repair
- Commercial Walk-in Cooler Repair
- Commercial Refrigeration Costs
- In-Shop Refrigeration Repair Services
- Commercial Refrigeration – Our Service Areas
- Some of Our Refrigeration Services You May Need:
- Here Are The Refrigeration Manufacturers We Deal With:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezer Installation
- Ice Machine Repair Services
- 7 Common Problems With Ice Machine
- Restaurant HVAC & Refrigeration Repair Services In Toronto
- Computer Room Air Conditioning
- 100% Money-Back Guaranteed – Our Service Warranty
- Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezers Gasket Problems
- How Often Do You Have To do Annual Maintenance & Cleaning on Your Walk-In Cooler or Freezer?
- Door Seal Can Increase Your Energy Costs
- Do You Service Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Commercial Rental HVAC Versus Financing
Looking for Commercial Refrigeration Repair Services in Toronto & GTA? Our team has a working knowledge of working with refrigeration systems in Residential & Commercial properties. If you own a business that relies on refrigeration equipment on day to day basis then you need a service company to provide regular maintenance on these systems on a routine basis.
We understand that running Refrigeration Systems are vital and essential in keeping the dairy, beverages and groceries fresh at all times. Hence, we are trained to provide immediate repair or maintenance services for Commercial Walk-In Coolers & Walk-In Freezers, Compressors, Evaporator Coils, Ice Cream Machines, Ice Machines, Wine Coolers & many more. Our service technicians are trained to ensure you have zero downtown as a business owner.
The primary components in a domestic refrigerator or freezer are a compressor, a condenser, a metering device, and one or more evaporators. The compressors are generally small hermetic single-phase units.
Refrigeration Repair Near Me
Looking for refrigeration mechanics near your business? Home Trade Standards offers refrigeration service within Greater Toronto Area. Our Clients are Commercial Property Managers, Bakeries, Restaurants, Computer Server Rooms, Grocery Stores, Bar Owners, Restaurants, Small & Big Box Super Market, Meet Stores, Warehouse Managers, Production Plans, Labs & Pharma Companies.
Commercial Walk-In Freezer Repair
Looking for refrigeration mechanics near your business? Home Trade Standards offers refrigeration services within
Commercial Walk-in Cooler Repair
Did your walk-In Cooler stop working? Do you see ice built up in your equipment? Home Trade Standards offers refrigeration services for commercial walk-in coolers in Toronto & GTA. If you own a restaurant or business that requires food or beverage storage, we can save you the downtime. Just call us for emergency service if you are experiencing issues with your equipment.
Commercial Refrigeration Costs
Here are the costs of residential & commercial repair service calls. These fees will be reimbursed & credited back upon completion of the service.
- Residential Refrigeration Service Call In Toronto & GTA: $180 plus HST
- Commercial Refrigeration Service Call In Toronto & GTA: $350 plus HST
In-Shop Refrigeration Repair Services
Sometimes, mechanical or electrical trouble can not be fixed easily during a service call. System components may need to be removed from the cabinet & sent to a shop for repair. When a complete overhaul of a refrigeration system is necessary, it is usually done in a specialty repair shop. At Home Trade Standards, we offer in-house refrigeration repair services for business owners. Why replace expensive equipment when you can repair the, Call us today to book a service call.
Commercial Refrigeration – Our Service Areas
Our Technicians cover the majority of the Toronto & GTA. Simply Call Us At (416) 736-7001 To Book an Appointment. Here is our service areas: Toronto, Aurora, Brampton, Concord Cookstown Downtown Toronto East York Etobicoke Greater Toronto Area, Innisfil, Kleinsburg, Maple, Markham, Mississauga Newmarket, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill Toronto Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge & York.
Some of Our Refrigeration Services You May Need:
- Ice Machine Repair & Maintenance
- Freezer & Walk-In Cooler New Installation
- Cooler & Freezer Room Service
- Walk-In Freezer Repair In Toronto
- Walk-in Cooler Repair & Maintenance
- Walk-In Freezer Repair In Toronto
- Walk-In Freezer Repair In Mississauga
- Faulty Thermostat Replacement
- Noisy Freezer or Refrigerator Operation
- Compressor Removal & Replacement
- Condenser Cleaning & Maintenance
- Condenser Repair & Inspection
- Frozen Coil Troubleshooting & Repair
- Refrigerant Leak Check & Inspection
- Condenser Fan Motor Repair & Replacement
- Evaporator Fan Motor Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Refrigeration Services in Toronto
- Commercial Refrigeration Services in Etobicoke
- Commercial Refrigeration Services in Vaughan
- Commercial Refrigeration Services in North York
- TXV Replacement
- Solenoid Replacement
- Contactor or Relay Replacement
- Ice Built Up On Evaporator
- Faulty Gasket
- Cooler Display Replacement
- Ice-Cream Freezer Repair
- True Refrigeration Repair In Toronto
- Stuck Compressor Due To Broken Valve or Insufficient Oil
- Commercial Fridge Digital Controler Replacement
- Frost & Ice on Finned Evaporator
- Freezer Runs All Tune – Tempreture Too Cold
- The freezer Works on & off
- Inefficient Capacity of the Freezer
- Cube Produces By Ice Maker Too Small
- Walk-In cooler Compressor Replacement
- Smoothie Machine Repair
- Condenser Cleaning & Maintenance
- Cold Storage Repair
- Filter & Belt Replacement
- Cleaning Frozen or Clogged Drain Lines
- Fan Blade Replacement
Here Are The Refrigeration Manufacturers We Deal With:
- Keeprite Fridge Repair Services
- Perlick Fridge Repair
- Aga Marvel
- Northland Refrigeration
- Everest Commercial Refrigerator, Repair & Maintenance
- Lynx Coolers Commercial Fridge Repair
- Amerikooler Commercial Refrigerator Maintenance & Repair Services
- Bally Commercial Refrigerators Maintenance & Repair Services
- Commercial Beverage-Air Refrigerator Repair
- Coldzone Commercial Refrigerator Maintenance and Repair Services
- The Del field Commercial Refrigerators & Freezers Repair
- The Top True Commercial Refrigerator
- Trenton Refrigeration
- True Refrigeration
- Kysor Warren
- Crown Tonka
- Hussmann Fridge Repair
- Copeland Refrigeration Repair Services
- Selco Walk-In Freezer Repair
- Polar King Refrigerator Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Medical Follett Fridge Repair
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine
- Hobart Commercial Refrigeration Repair
- Hoshizaki Ice Machine
- Hoshizaki Freezer & Commercial Fridge Repair
- Manitowoc Ice Machine
- Manitowoc Ice Fridge Repair
- Scotsman Ice Machine
- US Refrigeration
- Dispense Rite Refrigeration
- Bohn Walk-In Freezer and Beverage-Air Cooler Repair
- H & K
Commercial HVAC Services
Home Trade Standards works with all types of Commercial HVAC Systems Including:
- Commercial Rooftop HVAC Units
- Ductless Split Systems
- Ductless Air Conditioner
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Horizontal Fan Coil Units
- Horizontal Heat Pumps
- Unit Heaters
- Exhaust Fans
- Make-Up Air Units
Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezer Installation
Home Trade Standards install and replace all refrigeration systems regardless of the makes and models of the refrigerator. For all the new application installations or to do a renovation or modification on the existing refrigeration system design, we can deliver the job at your specific requirement. These are some of the Commercial Refrigeration Equipment we can replace or install
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Chillers, Wine Coolers
- Ice-cream Machines
- Slush Machines
- Commercial Air Conditioning Units
Ice Machine Repair Services
Our refrigeration technicians work with a wide variety of ice machine brands. If you are currently dealing with a broken ice machine, please simply call us today to schedule a service call.
7 Common Problems With Ice Machine
Did your ice machine stop working? An ice maker machine requires the proper functioning & timing of all its components. If an ice maker is not functioning properly, one of more of the following could be the reason:
- Check the water & electric power connection to ensure the ice maker has been properly installed & properly.
- Check the freezer compartment to ensure proper temperature distribution. Check the temperature of the mold to determine if it is above 15 Fahrenheit or negative 9.5 Celcius. If the freezer tempreture is above 15 Fahrenheit, it is not cold enough to close the ice maker thermostat.
- Ice machine is making unusual noise due to the fan motor, vibration or loose baffles or ducts
- The system may malfunction due to low water flow. Water supply lines may be clogged.
- Sometimes the inlet valve may be leaking into the machine. This can cause ice cubes to become oversized resulting in disruption of ice production.
- Is your room temperature too warm? Ice machines will turn off if the room temperature is over 100 Fahrenheit.
- The system will not run properly if the water supply is too warm. Water more than 90 Fahrenheit will cause the system timer to shut down the ice machine. This is likely to another appliance such as a dishwasher or washing machine mixing warm water into the cold water supply lines.
Restaurant HVAC & Refrigeration Repair Services In Toronto
Our team provides Restaurant HVAC & Refrigeration Repair Services In Toronto & GTA. As a restaurant owner, manager or operator, we understand that you want no downtime on your HVAC or Refrigeration equipment. Our recommendation is to schedule routine seasonal maintenance to avoid sudden mechanical failure at your workplace. Contact us today to get a quote.
Computer Room Air Conditioning
We understand the importance of keeping computers running at a server room at all times. Our team can provide Computer Room or Sever Room air conditioning services in Toronto & GTA. Here are some of the brands we work with:
100% Money-Back Guaranteed – Our Service Warranty
Home Trade Standards provides 1 Year Part & Labour Warranty on All Commercial Refrigeration Services. Our goal is to ensure we have 100% customer satisfaction at all times. We provide a 100% money-back guarantee if our repair or maintenance service is not meeting manufacturer requirements.
Walk-In Cooler & Walk Freezers Gasket Problems
Magnetic Gaskets & Wiper Gaskets are the two common gaskets used in Refrigeration systems. These two gaskets require regular cleaning and maintenance to avoid problems with your commercial refrigeration system. Door Gaskets are extremely essential for walk-in refrigeration systems. They ensure proper system temperature which is crucial to keep the inventory fresh. Magnetic Gaskets are typically made thicker they last longer compared to wiper gaskets. In Super Markets and commercial places with a lot of in and out customers, gaskets can get dirty due and dirt build-up can ruin the door seal. Hence, warm-cold air can escape from the walk-in freezer door sealing. losing temperature can cause wear and tear with the condenser or coil inside or other major components inside your refrigeration system. We highly recommend washing the gaskets with soap & water on a regular basis. Also, changing the old walk-in cooler door gaskets are very important to avoid sudden breakdowns of your system.
How Often Do You Have To do Annual Maintenance & Cleaning on Your Walk-In Cooler or Freezer?
Walk-in Coolers & Walk-In Freezers should be checked by a licensed service technician at least twice a year.
During each Maintenance Appointment we recommend doing the following 5 Steps to ensure proper operation:
- Use a Commercial Grade Vacuum To Clean all Dirt Build Up Across The Gasket & Drain
- Wash The Gaskets With Soap & Wet Cloth
- Use Coil Cleaner To Clean The coil & Tubing Across The Evaporator Coil
- Clean The Drain Line To Ensure There Is No Clogged or Mold Build Up
- Check The Slide In or Swing Door Seal To Ensure There Is No Air Penetration From Outside
Door Seal Can Increase Your Energy Costs
Lack of Maintenance on Door Seals can increase energy costs. Door seals are the #1 common problem in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. The doors are used many times by employees and customers. Bad Door Sealing typically will cause wear and tear on the component and increase the frequency of maintenance in your store.
Do You Service Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Yes service fridge reach-ins, glass door merchandisers, open-air merchandisers, under counters, chef bases, food preb tables, bar equipment, coutertop refrigerated display cases and their other refrigerators in your commercial kitchen.
Commercial Rental HVAC Versus Financing
Depending on your needs, we offer both Rental & Financing options available for our clients. These contracts start from 12 to 60 months depending on your situation. Our commercial HVAC Leasing Program covers parts & labour for the duration of your contract versus financing only covers 1 Year Labour & Manufacturer Warranty.