What is the purpose of the online showroom?
- Home Trade Standards Online Showroom is designed to provide flat rate pricing for all residential installation services for all the items available on the website. All prices include supplying a brand new unit and full installation labour cost.
- We understand that some project will be more complicated than others. Our experienced licensed service team will verify all the projects details within a few hours of purchase submission by phone and email.
- We only schedule in house services upon special requests. Please contact us to make an arrangement.
Six steps to purchase installation services online from Home Trade Standards
- Select your preferred product and add to the cart.
- Fill out the basic information in 3 steps. If you have specific instructions, please leave it in the note sections or let us know by mail or email prior to the installation. For example, you can choose to have your current equipment to remove or recycle at your preference.
- To secure your installation date and time, we do require a flat rate security deposit of $150 per selected product and service. You can check out using a credit card and book your installation online upon payment.
- Receive a verification call from one of our qualified specialist within a few hours of purchase to confirm the date and time of the installation along with all the information provided for accuracy purposes.
- A copy of all your purchase order documents, receipts and calendar reminder are sent to you by email within 24 hours. Please check your email after your purchase to ensure, you have a copy of your final approved documents.
- Pay the remaining balance of the by a certified cheque, money order, cash, debit or card cards. Extra charges up to 3% overall amount may apply for card payment processing.
- Manufacturers part registration warranty is included with all installations and services.
- 1-Year free labour warranty to guarantee the highest satisfaction with every project.
- 5 and 10-year labour extended warranty is available for additional charges upon request through a third-party HVAC insurance company. You can sign up within 30 days from the date of installation.
- Our service pricing includes all necessary removal and disposal of older piping and your previous unit, and installation of the new unit including all updated piping, necessary average sized venting, and wiring necessary to meet codes in Ontario.
- Lowboy furnace replacement, propane to gas conversion, electric to gas furnace replacement, downflow furnace installation, crawl space furnace replacement, new AC install is excluded from the prices on the website. Please contact us to get custom quotation if your projects fall under any of the categories above.
Still feeling uncertain about online purchase process? That's okay! we are here to help. Please contact us at 1 (877) 749-7990 Ext 1 and one of our representatives will walk you through the purchase & installation process.
Custom Jobs, New Construction & Commercial HVAC Projects
For new job inquiries, our team requires the specifications for your project. We understand that you may prefer to speak with us to determine what your preferences are before making any commitments. To start the quotation process, please email us your HVAC drawings for your upcoming projects. One of our project managers will contact you to discuss the details and project scope based on your instructional preference and the instruction according to local building codes & drawings. You Contact Us at email@example.com.