Keep your house cool this summer by ensuring your air conditioner works properly. Call us for AC repairs, maintenance, and replacements in Mississauga.
Beat the summer heat with a fully functioning air conditioner. Make sure your cooling system is able to keep your house cool and comfortable by scheduling annual maintenance and repairs. If your system is malfunctioning, have a trusted professional inspect it and determine if you need to replace it with a newer unit. Call Home Trade Standards to schedule an appointment in Mississauga, ON. We provide excellent customer service!
Read our testimonials to see why your Mississauga neighbors call us when they need air conditioning repairs.
We provide complete cooling services to Mississauga, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Boiler Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Why You Should Install a New AC System
Is it time to stop spending money on repairing your existing air conditioner and install a new unit? Making the decision to buy a new system can have many benefits for your entire household, including:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
What To Expect During AC Maintenance
Our expert technicians at Home Trade Standards recommend having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year. During these services, you can expect a professional to:
- Check the refrigerant to ensure the right amount is in the system.
- Check for leaks.
- Examine the air ducts for debris or leaks.
- Inspect the evaporator coil to ensure it’s functioning properly and that the right amount of air is flowing through it.
- Check the electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Apply oil to the motors as needed.
- Examine the belts.
- Ensure all components are functioning as expected.
Contact us to learn how our technicians can keep your cooling system working properly all summer.
Air Conditioners: Common Problems That Require Repairs
If your house is warm and uncomfortable, even when the air conditioner is running, it can signal you need to have your unit repaired. Some common problems that can require professional repairs are:
- There’s no cold air coming from the system. A professional can examine the unit to determine why.
- The unit is working too hard to get air flowing through your vents. This can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.
Signs You Need To Replace Your AC Unit
It can be difficult to determine when you need to replace your air conditioner. Fortunately, there are some signs you can watch for that can signal it needs to be replaced. These can include:
- Your unit is no longer producing cool air or is able to keep your house comfortable.
- There is a buildup of moisture around your unit.
- Your unit is making strange sounds.
- There are foul smells coming from your system.
- Your energy bills are rising.
Does your air conditioner need maintenance, repairs, or installations? Call Home Trade Standards at 647-909-3943 for services in Mississauga, ON. We will raise your standards!