When trying to heat a large space, a boiler can be the best heating solution. Call us to learn about our repair, installation, and replacement services in Mississauga.
Are you looking for a new heating system to heat a large space in your house? You should consider a boiler. These systems have many advantages – including being able to efficiently heat large homes or commercial spaces. To learn more about boilers, or to have a unit repaired, replaced, or installed, contact Home Trade Standards for appointments in Mississauga, ON. When you schedule an appointment with us, we raise your standards!
Read our testimonials to find out why your Mississauga neighbors call us for heating repairs and replacements.
We provide complete heating solutions to Mississauga, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Heater Repair
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Benefits of Steam Boilers
While forced-air heating systems can be more popular than boilers, there are many advantages to installing a boiler in your home. Some of the top benefits include:
- They use less energy than some other heating systems.
- They are durable and have long lifespans. These systems can last up to 30 years if they are properly maintained.
- They require less maintenance and repairs than other heating systems.
- They can evenly heat your home or building.
Signs Your Boiler Needs To Be Replaced
It’s important to recognize the signs that your boiler needs to be replaced before it completely fails. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- It’s older than 15 years old and is showing signs of wear and tear.
- It’s starting to inefficiently heat your home and is causing your utility bills to increase.
- It’s starting to leak, leaving puddles around the system. This can indicate a structural issue.
- It’s emitting an odd smell. This can be due to a buildup.
Contact us to learn about the complete heating and cooling services we offer to the Mississauga area.
Common Issues With Boilers That Require Repairs
Like all heating systems, occasionally your boiler will experience issues that need to be professionally repaired. Some common problems include:
- There’s no heat (or hot water) coming from the system.
- Water is leaking from the unit.
- The pilot light goes out.
- The unit shuts off unexpectedly without being triggered.
- Your property isn’t reaching the desired temperature set on the thermostat.
- The radiator isn’t heating up, or it takes too long to heat.
- The condensate pipe is frozen.
When you need boiler repairs, replacements, and installations at your home, call Home Trade Standards at 647-909-3943 for services in Mississauga, ON. We prioritize customer service on every call!