Does your air conditioner need to be repaired or replaced? Call us for services in North York and the Greater Toronto Areas.
When summer finally arrives in the Toronto area, you want to ensure you are cool and comfortable. Make sure your air conditioner is working properly to keep your house comfortable all season. When your system needs to be repaired, maintained, or replaced, call Home Trade Standards for services in North York, ON. We prioritize customer service!
We take pride in our customers’ reviews! Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our air conditioning services.
We provide complete cooling services to North York, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Boiler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Have you been in denial that your air conditioner needs professional repairs? We get it. You want to believe your system is functioning correctly, but your unit is not working as well as it used to. Some symptoms that can indicate you need to schedule professional repairs are:
- Your house isn’t cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You notice an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
- Your unit is becoming less efficient and requires more frequent repairs. If this happens, consult a professional to determine if it can be more cost-effective to replace the system rather than repair it.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Keep your air conditioner working properly all summer by keeping it maintained. Performing these tasks can allow your system to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your house and your family safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major problems.
When you need air conditioning repairs, replacements, and installations, call our experts. Contact us to learn about our services.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Are you not sure if it’s time to replace your AC unit, or if you can maybe get another season out of it? There are symptoms you need to watch for that can indicate it’s time to replace your system. These include:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your energy bills are increasing, indicating a loss of efficiency.
- Your home or building is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- You need multiple repairs on your unit.
- You need a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your system leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which could signal an issue with the motor.
- There’s cold air being produced by the air conditioner, but it’s not blowing out as it should be.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
Installing a new air conditioner can have many benefits for your home. Some of these advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
When you need air conditioner maintenance, repairs, and installations, call Home Trade Standards at 647-909-3943 for services in North York, ON. We provide excellent customer service to all of our clients!