Do you need to heat a large space all winter? A boiler can keep your home or building warm. Call us to learn about our repair, installation, and replacement services in Vaughan.
When you need to heat a large home or building, you could benefit from installing a boiler instead of a forced-air system. These units can more effectively and efficiently heat large spaces. To have a boiler repaired, replaced, or installed, contact Home Trade Standards for appointments in Vaughan, ON. When you call us, we raise your standards!
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our services.
We provide complete heating solutions to Vaughan, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Boiler Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Differences Between Boilers and Furnaces
When choosing a new heating system for your home or building, it’s important to know the difference between boilers and furnaces. Some key points to consider are:
- Boilers heat spaces by the circulation of hot water, and furnaces heat properties by circulating hot air through ductwork.
- Both systems can be powered by gas or electricity. Furnaces can also use propane.
- Boilers can take longer to heat a space, but they are more efficient.
- Furnaces require more ongoing maintenance and repairs. Boilers present the risk of frozen pipes.
What To Expect During Boiler Installations
When you decide to install a new boiler in your home it’s important to know what to expect during the installation process.
First, the technician will inspect your property to determine the right size of boiler to install and find the best location for the system. When the actual installation begins, the professionals might give you a timeline for how long the project is expected to take. This can vary per project, but most are completed in about a day.
During the installation process, professionals will ensure that as little heat as possible is lost through the pipes.
The technicians will ensure your system is working properly before leaving your home or building.
Contact us to schedule complete heating and cooling services in Vaughan.
Signs Your Boiler Needs Repairs
Occasionally your boiler system might need repairs. Some signs that can indicate you need professional services are:
- It starts to make strange sounds.
- It emits foul smells. This can indicate a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your energy bills start to unexpectedly increase.
- Your building or home feels cooler than it should.
- It’s leaking.
- It’s not producing hot water.
If you notice these issues, call our technicians at Home Trade Standards.
To schedule boiler repairs, replacements, and installations at your home in Vaughan, ON, call Home Trade Standards at 647-909-3943. We guarantee great customer service.