Keep your condo cool this summer by ensuring your air conditioner works properly. Call us for your condo fan coil repairs, maintenance, retrofit and replacements in Mississauga.
Beat the summer heat with a fully functioning air conditioner. Make sure your fan coil system is able to keep your condo cool and comfortable by scheduling annual maintenance and repairs. If your system is malfunctioning, have a trusted professional inspect it and determine if you need to replace it with a newer unit. Call Home Trade Standards to schedule an appointment in Mississauga, ON. We provide excellent customer service!
Read our testimonials to see why your Mississauga neighbors call us when they need Condo Air Conditioning Repairs.
We provide complete cooling services to Mississauga, including:
- Condo Air Conditioning Repairs In Mississauga
- Fan Coil Retrofit, Replacement & Installation In Mississauga
- Fan Coil Maintenance In Mississauga
- Fan Coil Repair In Mississauga
- Condo Heat Pump Repair In Mississauga
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems For Condos & Residential Properties
- PTAC Installation In Mississauga
Why You Should Replace Your 20 Years Old Fan Coil Unit
Are you spending too much money on repairing your existing fan coil heating & air conditioner unit? Once condos reach 20 year of life, It’s time to start gathering quotes for a new fan coil unit. Just like a residential furnace & air conditioners, fan coil units are also due for replacement & retrofit after 20 Years of age. the decision to buy a new system can have many benefits for your entire household, including:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Better indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Reduce the risk of flood & leaks in the future The new modern fan coil units are equipped with food sensors & alarm system to notify the resident & automatically shut off the system in case of an emergency.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control. For example, you can install a smart learning thermostat on new fan coil units.
What To Expect During Fan Coil Maintenance
Our expert technicians at Home Trade Standards recommend having your condo air conditioner tuned up at least once a year. During these services, you can expect a professional to:
- Check all thermostat features to ensure proper communication with the system.
- Check for water leaks.
- Clean & vacuum the cabinet
- Inspect the coil to ensure it’s functioning properly and that the right amount of air is flowing through it.
- Check the electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Check the refrigerant to ensure the right amount is in the system (Heat Pump Only)
- Check the drain pan to ensure the condensation draining properly
- Examine the fan motor to ensure healthy operation.
- Ensure all components are functioning as expected.
Contact us to learn how our technicians can keep your cooling system working properly all summer.
Air Conditioners: Common Problems That Require Repairs
If your house is warm and uncomfortable, even when the air conditioner is running, it can signal you need to have your unit repaired. Some common problems that can require professional repairs are:
- There’s no cold air coming from the system. A professional can examine the unit to determine why.
- The unit is working too hard to get air flowing through your vents. This can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.
Signs You Need To Replace Your AC Unit
It can be difficult to determine when you need to replace your air conditioner. Fortunately, there are some signs you can watch for that can signal it needs to be replaced. These can include:
- Your unit is no longer producing cool air or is able to keep your house comfortable.
- There is a buildup of moisture around your unit.
- Your unit is making strange sounds.
- There are foul smells coming from your system.
- Your energy bills are rising.
Does your air conditioner need maintenance, repairs, or installations? Call Home Trade Standards at 416-736-7001 for services in Mississauga, ON. We will raise your standards!