Brondell | Circle Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filter
Innovative Technology Saves Water & Money
This sleek, high-capacity system contains patented water-saving technology that makes the Circle up to 10 times more efficient than conventional reverse osmosis systems. Over the life of the product, the Circle pays for itself in water savings compared to traditional RO.
Its unique flexible reservoir and patented Smart Valve substantially reduce wastewater by eliminating back pressure—which is the biggest source of waste in RO systems.
The Circle’s surprisingly small footprint leaves plenty of space under your counter and is easy to install and maintain. The Circle is an elegant, efficient reverse osmosis system for the modern, sustainable home.
Reverse osmosis (RO) systems today are bulky, difficult to install, and many require electricity and pumps to operate. Most importantly, conventional RO systems are extremely inefficient, wasting up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of drinkable water!
The Four-stage Brondell H20+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- SEDIMENT FILTER* (Stage 1): The sediment filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply. The first stage also acts as a pre-filter, protecting and extending the life of the following filters.
- PRE-CARBON PLUS FILTER* (Stage 2): This second stage filter significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants, which can damage the RO Membrane filter.
- RO MEMBRANE FILTER** (Stage 3): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
- POST CARBON BLOCK FILTER* (Stage 4): As the final stage in the filtration process, the post carbon block filter further reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water. *Recommended replacement is every six months.
- **Recommended replacement is every 24 months.