York Furnace TM9E | Single Stage Gas Furnace | 40,000 BTU 95% AFUE
York TM9V | Two-Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace 40,000 BTU 96%
When there’s a chill in the air, and Old Man Winter is knocking at the door, it’s comforting to know your family will be kept warm inside, all season long. That’s the power of a YORK® gas furnace, with the reassurance that over 140 years of providing heating and cooling solutions for some of the world’s most demanding buildings can bring. Because when it comes to providing for your family, we know that comfort is more than a temperature.
- Reduced consumption: Models with ECM fan motors improve system performance and reduce electricity use. Our models with variable-speed ECM motors include ClimaTrakTM technology that can be fine-tuned to your specific climate needs.
- Personalized comfort: Treat yourself with the comfort level best suited to your needs by opting for a single stage, two-stage or a modulating model for superior comfort accuracy.
- Efficient performance: Advanced, tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger allows for high heat transfer and outstanding efficiency.
- Intelligent engineering: Hot surface ignition and 100% shutoff valve technology saves on fuel costs while increasing dependability and reliability.
- Year-round value: For even greater flexibility, add an indoor coil from a YORK® split system to your furnace for complete comfort in all seasons.
FROM THE FACTORY TO YOUR HOME, PROFESSIONALS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING YOU PEACE OF MIND
York designs its products to offer comfort, safety and reliability at all times. This is why they rely on a network of certified contractors with the best technical knowledge for the installation of their systems. They will provide you with the best suitable equipment for your needs and will install your system for maximum reliability and performance.
Service, quality and technical support: because nothing is left to chance, York has been represented for over 50 years in Canada by The Master Group, the largest independent distributor in the field of HVAC-R in the country. For more than 65 years, The Master Group has distinguished itself for its extensive inventory, exceptional customer service and technical expertise. The Master Group is also Platinum winner of the renowned Canada’s Best Managed Companies awards in recognition for its performance, service and sustainable growth. An additional insurance for peace of mind for many years.
SAVE MONEY WHILE IT KEEPS YOU WARM
With a YORK gas furnace, it’s easy to cut heating costs up to 40% compared to most furnaces that are 20 years old. For instance, our hot surface ignition technology doesn’t waste fuel like a standing pilot does. Self-cleaning in-shot burners precisely regulate the fuel mixture to ensure efficient, quiet and clean operation. And, a 100% shut-off main gas valve will completely turn off all gas flow to assure your safety.
DURABILITY IN EVERY DETAIL
The entire system is built to last. The hot surface ignition system is virtually maintenance-free. Our aluminized steel tubular heat exchangers are made to resist the corrosion and cracks which can develop in die-formed exchangers. And, the heavy-duty cabinet is made of pre-painted steel with an appliance like finish which resists corrosion and fading.
York Furnace Model TM9V Service & Repair
York TM9V Furnace servicing is essential to the longevity of your furnace unit. Furnace Repairs on your unit when something goes wrong can help not only to fix the immediate issue especially when a no heat situation is involved, but can also expand the life-span of the unit and ensure your getting the most out of your purchase. There are many factors that contribute to furnace repairs, maintenance or services being required- the key factors being the time of year and age of your unit. These 2 factors can be the primary cause of any malfunction or tune-up requirement, we recommend having a certified Home Trade Standards technician to check: The Furnace heat exchanger (Both if necessary), The Furnace blower motor, The Furnace thermostat, Pilot burner, Flame rod, and lastly- the filter! at-least once a year, preferably before a season change.