Commercial HVAC Services For Your Business
Home Trade Standards provides Commercial HVAC Services For You Businesses in Toronto & GTA Area. Looking for a Local & Reliable Commercial HVAC Company In Toronto & GTA Area? You can count on us for the following services:
- Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units Installation & Replacement Services
- Commercial HVAC Rooftop Repair & Maintenance Services in Toronto
- Commercial Rooftop Furnace Repair In Toronto
- Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Repair Services
- Commercial Packaged Rooftop Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Commercial Rooftop Unit Tune-Ups
- Commercial Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Rooftop HVAC Installation
- Commercial Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Heat Pump Installation
- Commercial Boilers Installation
- Commercial Chillers Installation
- Commercial HVAC Installation Company
- Commercial Furnace Repair & Service
- Commercial Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioner Installation
- Rooftop HVAC Air Conditioner Replacement Costs
- Rooftop Unit Installation Company
- Rooftop Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Rooftop AC Replacement
- Rooftop HVAC Units Annual Service & Tune-Ups
- Commercial HRV & ERV Installation
- Server Room Air Conditioning Installations
- Server Room & Data Center Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Office Heat Repair
- Commercial Heating Repair
- Packaged Rooftop Unit Economizer Installation
- Packaged Rooftop Unit Econozmier Repair
- Energy Management Solutions
- Commercial HVAC Consultation
- HVAC Controls
- Building HVAC Automations
- Building Heating & Cooling Controls
- BMS HVAC Systems & Automation
- Heat Pump Installation & Service
- Split Systems Installation & Service
- Complete HVAC System Design & Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioner Installation, Service & Repair
- Rooftop Heating Repair & Maintenance Services
- Regular Furnace Maintenance
- Commercial Water Heater Installation
- Commercial Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Packaged Rooftop Broken Heat Exchanger
- Packaged Rooftop Redtag Removal
- Packaged Rooftop Unit Broken Compressor
Commercial Packaged Rooftop HVAC Unit Repair & Maintenance Services In Toronto & GTA
Below is the list of Commercial Packaged Rooftop HVAC Units, we can provide Repair & Maintenance Services in Toronto & GTA Area.
- Keeprite Commercial Rooftop Units: We can provide repair & maintenance services for Keeprite packaged rooftop units.
- Daikin Commercial Rooftop Units: Ask us today about our repair, maintenance & Installation services for Daikin Rooftop Units.
- Carrier Commercial Rooftop Units: Carrier Rooftop Units repair and maintenance service, provider.
- Lennox Commercial Rooftop Units: We specialize in Lennox Rooftop Units units installation, repair & maintenance services.
- Trane Commercial Rooftop Units: Learn more about our installation & repair services for Trane rooftop units. Free consultation, call us today!
- York Commercial Rooftop Units: We service, install and provide repair services for york rooftop units in Toronto & GTA.
Need Commercial HVAC Repair? Click here to Get a Schedule an Appointment Online or Call Us Now at (416) 736-7001 To Get Started.
Commercial Rooftop Units In Toronto & GTA Area
Commercial Rooftop Units are common HVAC Systems used in commercial & industrial building establishments in Toronto & GTA Area.
Common Commercial Rooftop Units Repair Services
Below is the list of Common Rooftop Units Repair Problems brought to us by our clients:
- Rooftop HVAC Control Board Replacement
- Evaporator Repair & Replacement
- Condenser Repair & Replacement
- Control Board Replacement
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Gas Leak & Gas Leak Repair
- Rooftop Unit Red Tag
- Rooftop Unit Frozen Coil Repair & Defrosting
- Compressor Repair & Replacement
- Clogged Drain Line Cleaning
- Heat Exchanger Replacement
- Ignitor & Ignition
- Venting Motor Repair & Replacement
Need Commercial HVAC Repair? Click here to Get a Schedule an Appointment Online or Call Us Now at (416) 736-7001 To Get Started.
Top 5 Rooftop Units From Trusted Manufactures
Home Trade Standards only provides Commercial Rooftop Unit Maintenance, Repair & Installation Services for trusted Rooftop HVAC Manufacturers such as York, Lennox, Daikin, Train & Carrier. We have authorized Commercial HVAC Dealer for the following Manufactures:
- York Rooftop Units 3 to 65 TON: Affinity Series (DEQ, DNQ, DEX & DNX Models) - Predator (ZF, ZJ, ZY, ZH, ZR & ZT Models) -Suline Series (ZF, ZE & ZJ Models)
- Lennox Rooftop Units 3 to 50 TON: Energence Rooftop Units - Landmark Rooftop Units - Raider Rooftop Units
- Daikin Rooftop Units from 3 to 140 TON: RoofPak Heating & Cooling 15 to 140 tons - Rebel® Cooling & Heat Pump 3 to 28 tons
- Trane Rooftop Units from 3 to 162 TON: (Foundation Series, Precedent Series, Voyager Series, Intellipak Series, Odyssey Series & Impack)
- Carrier Rooftop Units from 3 to 150 TON: (WeatherMaker Rooftop Units, WeatherExperts Rooftop Unis, WeatherMasters Rooftop Units, Performance & Comfort Heat Pump)
Economizers For Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioning Units
Economizers can be added to Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioning Units to optimize the use of the compressor by pulling outdoor air efficiency for cooling when conditions allow accordingly. Once the economizer gets triggered, a damper opens, which allows the air to be used as return air in the heating & cooling process. There are 4 types of economizers which we outlined below:
- A Dry Bulb Economizer: This type of economizer uses a sensor to detect when outdoor air can be used to cool the building.
- A Single Enthalpy Economizer: This type of economizer works with humidity levels.
- Differential Enthalpy Economizers: This economizer optimizes the RTU system by measuring the return air as well as the outdoor air coming in the unit.
- An Integrated Differential Economizer: This type of economizer is similar to a differential system with the addition of communication with the thermostat.
Economizers are known as one of the most cost-effective methods to improve indoor air quality and ventilation in buildings. Economizer uses sensors and damper to optimize the efficiency of Rooftop units operations. Unfortunately, it has been seen that economizers failure among Commercial Packaged Rooftop HVAC Units. According to a New Buildings Institute analysis of studies examining over 500 RTUs, nearly two out of three had malfunctioning economizers.
Commercial Rooftop Units Manufacturer Warranty
Commercial Rooftop Units normally come with 10-year Heat Exchanger Warranty & 5 to 10 years on the Compressor. At Home Trade Standards, we also offer an Additional 1 Year Labour Warranty from the installation date to ensure maximum customer satisfaction for all of our Commercial HVAC Repair & Installations Services.
Does a Rooftop Unit Manufacturer Warranty Cover Labour Costs?
Depending on the Packaged Rooftop Manufacturer & Distributor, Some Commercial HVAC Companies cover the Labour Costs involved in repairing, servicing, or replacing parts. You can also purchase a separate extended warranty within the 30 days of your purchase to ensure sudden breakdown costs are covered by the installing HVAC contractor. Please also note that most warranties are void if the covered equipment is removed from the original installation site.
Looking for a reliable commercial HVAC Company for rooftop unit installation services in Toronto & GTA area? We make it easy & seamless. Our licensed technicians will thoroughly evaluate your HVAC project requirements before providing you with a project solution.
Click here to Get a Free Quote Online or Call Us Today at (416) 736-7001
How To Size Your Rooftop Unit For Small, Medium & Large Commercial HVAC Applications
The size or the capacity of your Rooftop Unit depends on how much space you need to cover. Rooftop HVAC Systems power is usually measured by TON or BTU/H. 1 TON is equal to 12,000 BTU/H. Commercial Rooftop Units come in sizes ranging from 3 TONs to 162 TONs.
- For small size businesses such as retail spaces or restaurant businesses. 3 to 7 TON Rooftop units are perfect for basic heating & cooling applications.
- For Medium size buildings, normally 7 to 25 TONs of capacity is adequate to supply required heat & cooling throughout the building.
- For larger commercial buildings like hospitals, hotels or warehouses, we offer rooftop units from 25 to 162 TONs.
When Is The Best Time To Replace My Commercial Rooftop HVAC Unit?
Most Commercial Rooftop Units' Manufacturer part warranties end after 10 years and a sudden breakdown can be costly after you pay for repair costs such as parts & labour. Imagine yourself in a building with no heat or cooling for a day or a few days. Your customers & employees will start to feel uncomfortable & frustrated using your space for business or pleasure. Also, remember the new rooftop unit heating & cooling systems are built more efficient compared to older units 10 years ago. Hence, we highly recommend to begin investigating your options now and not to put your business in danger of no heat or no cool when you see signs of multifunctionality from your unit.
We understand that going through the no heat or no cool situation can be a hassle when you have to be focused on your business.
As part of our process, we provide a free consultation to businesses prior to the project start day to ensure the best results & quality services. We also run a full technical and feasibility assessment before starting any project to ensure nothing is overlooked from a professional standpoint. Our HVAC technicians will work with you the whole way through – from finding the right size system for your business or commercial application to installation, crane rental*, Commercial Rooftop Units removal, installation & extended warranty registration.
*** Crane Companies are required by law to pull a street occupation permit if you are planning to temporarily occupy any portion of the public right f way during a construction project due to street lane & sidewalk closure. Hence, Commercial Rooftop Replacement can take from 3 to 15 business days depending on how fast the city of Toronto issues a permit for crane operations.
Click here to Get a Free Rooftop Replacement Quote Online or Call Us Today at (416) 736-7001 To Get Started.
How Much Does a New Commercial Rooftop Unit Cost?
We highly recommended having a full onsite assessment first before proceeding with any quotation from a trusted contractor. An average Commercial Rooftop Unit Replacement Costs can range from $6,000 to $50,000. This amount will vary depending on the size of the HVAC system for your property of interest.
To learn more about Commercial Packaged Rooftop HVAC Replacement Process, Visit our page about "Commercial Rooftop HVAC Buying Guide"
Top 5 Price Factors That Contributes to Commercial Rooftop HVAC Unit Prices Goes As Follows:
- Size of the replacement unit
- Brand & Model**
- Efficiency or AFUE Reading
- Crane Rental & City Permit Costs
- Labour & Material Costs
**Please note that you also have to consider if your building needs an extra feature like BMS Features (Building Management System) with the rooftop unit system, you are intending to purchase. That would affect your selection when it comes to selecting the right brand & model.
Learn More About Commercial Rooftop Unit Prices.
Click here to Get a Free Quote Online or Call Us Today at (416) 736-7001 To Get Started.
Commercial Rooftop HVAC Financing & Rental Programs
We offer Financing, Rent To Own & Rental Programs for Commercial Rooftop Unit HVAC Project in Toronto & GTA. Ask us today about the benefits of leasing a New Rooftop HVAC Unit for your business in Toronto & GTA. We can provide you with a free consultation.
Commercial HVAC Red Tag Removal Service
Red Tag Warnings can be issued by gas utility providers such as Enbridge or Licensed Gas Fitter Technicians upon inspecting an unsafe gas appliance that no longer safe to operate due to the chance of Carbon Monoxide Leaks or CO. These warnings are designed to ensure the health & safety of the residents in residential & commercial properties. These warnings come in 2 types. Type AandType B.
Simply Book an Appointment Online or Call us at (416) 736-7001 to discuss your existing conditions and the reasons for the Red Tag Warning. We are licensed to provide Red Tag Removal Service once we review your Warning Tag. Ultimately, our Gas technician will review the technical aspects of the warning with you during the onsite visit and advise on you on possible HVAC repair and replacement solutions.
Regular Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units Maintenance & Protection Plans
For commercial applications such as restaurants, warehouse hotels, offices & similar commercial properties it is recommended to change the Rooftop Unit Filter At least once every 12 weeks depending on your customer traffic and filter type.
What Components Do You Inspect & Replace During Rooftop HVAC Maintenance Appointment?
We inspect all major components during Rooftop Units Maintenance appointments in commercial properties. All of our technicians go through the same checklist below to ensure your rooftop unit work at the peak performance.
Here Are Top 10 Major Components To Be Inspected During Commercial Rooftop Units Maintenance Appointments:
- Air Filter Replacement
- Heat Exchanger Inspection
- Belts Inspection
- Blower Assembly Operation Check
- Combustion, Burner Assembly & Ignition System
- Condensate line & Drain Pan
- Control Box, Safety Controls & Wiring
- Refrigerant Level
Looking For a Rooftop Unit Maintenance Company? Click here to Book an Appointment Online or Call us now at (416) 736-7001.
Are Commercial HVAC Rooftop Unit Maintenance Plans Worth It?
The short answer: Yes, regular maintenance really is worth the money. Think of Rooftop HVAC Unit as your car – if it gets regular tune-ups, emergency breakdowns are avoided and the life of the equipment is extended, saving you lots of money in the long-run.
Bottom line, Commercial Packaged Rooftop Unit filters that are loaded with dust and debris reduce airflow, which leads to inefficient system operation, and in some cases, equipment failure. Please note that system failures due to lack of proper maintenance are not covered under manufacturer warranty.
With a Rooftop Heating and Cooling Maintenance program, you’ll spend less time managing building comfort and more time managing your business.
That is why we provide preventative Commercial HVAC Maintenance to ensure our client's safety and peace of mind throughout the year.
What Are the Advantages of our Seasonal Packaged Rooftop Maintenance Program?
- Priority Service & Customer Loyalty Discount (30% OFF Labour on all Repair Costs): We are always present at your service.
- Scheduled Regular Maintenance | Every 4 Months or Once per Season: Perfect Maintenance for your unit.
- Maintain Efficiency & Lower Energy & Repair Costs: Regular check-ups increase the performance of your rooftop unit.
- Avoid Sudden Break Down: Do not wait till winter to replace your unit. Your business can have downtime in case of a sudden HVAC break down.
- Rooftop Manufacturers Part Warranty: Your Rooftop HVAC unit manufacturer has the right to deny your warranty due to a lack of maintenance.
How Much Does a Commercial HVAC Maintenance Plan Cost?
Well, We Can't Answer That Question Without Knowing The Specification of your existing rooftop Unit!
Click here to Book an Appointment Online or Call us Today at (416) 736-7001 To Speak With Our Commercial Rooftop HVAC Specialists.
Our Commercial HVAC Service Coverage Areas:
- GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
- North York
- New Market
- Richmond Hill
- East York