Applied Comfort PTAC | CALM 42 Series | C42 & U42 Models 16 X 42
Applied Comfort PTAC units are one the most reliable PTAC systems for condominiums and commercial buildings. Applied comfort Calm Series PTAC comes in 16 by 42″ inch chassis dimensions. Applied comfort offer U42 and C42 product lines in different styles and configurations. Applied comfort manufactures PTAC units in two different styles:
1. Heat pump for heating and cooling
2. Air Conditioner with Electric Resistance Heating
Applied comfort 42 Calm series are perfect replacement chassis for an existing Amana PTAC – 42″ x 16″, GE Zoneline 42″ x 16″, LG LP – 42″ x 16″ and perfect comfort 42″ x 16″.
Calm 42 Series comes in 3 Models: C42, U42 and i42.
The U42 & C42 cooling capacity starts from 7,200 BTU and goes up to 15,000 BTU. The electrical heating side capacity starts from 2.5 KW and goes up to 5 KW. You can learn more about i42 series here.
Applied Comfort PTAC Warranty
- Applied Comfort PTAC installation comes with a 1st-year parts and labour standards warranty. Additional 2nd to 6th-year compressor warranty is available upon request.
Applied Comfort PTAC Accessories
You can purchase the following accessories with your PTAC unit. Please ask us about availability and special pricing.
- Stamped Grille
- durable light-weight aluminum Architectural Grille
- aluminum louvers+ high tensile rods. Wall Sleeve Foldable
- insulated powder-coated galvanized steel Wall Sleeve Assembled
- insulated powder-coated galvanized steel Duct Kit
- insulated powder-coated galvanized steel Sub-Base
- powder-coated galvanized steel Wall Thermostats
- wireless & wired Drain Kit
Applied Comfort PTAC Installation Prices
Applied Comfort PTAC Installation Prices can range from $2200 to $2800 Depending on the size of your application.