When you need an energy-efficient alternative to a forced-air cooling system, call us to learn about ductless mini-split AC systems. We provide installations and repairs to Mississauga.
Do you need an energy-efficient solution to cool your house this summer? A ductless mini-split AC system might be the right option. These units can effectively cool your house while using less energy. This helps you save on your utility bills, and keeps your house cool and comfortable. To schedule repairs or installations in Mississauga, ON, call Home Trade Standards. We raise your standards!
When you need HVAC repairs, maintenance, and replacements in Mississauga, call us. Read our testimonials to learn why!
We provide complete cooling services to Mississauga, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Boiler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Benefits of Installing Ductless Mini Split Systems
When you choose to install a ductless mini-split system over a traditional cooling system, you will soon enjoy many benefits. Some of the top advantages can include:
- Lower utility bills: This system increases efficiency resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise when they operate as forced-air systems.
- Takes up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
Maintenance Tasks To Perform on Your Ductless Mini Split Unit
To keep your ductless mini-split system working properly, our expert technicians recommend performing regular maintenance on the unit. Some tasks include:
- Replace the filter.
- Clean the indoor air-quality components.
- Inspect the blower assembly and check for the proper fan-wheel balance.
- Inspect the outdoor unit for proper operation, balanced mounting, and cleanliness.
- Clean the evaporator coils.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Ductless System
Make sure your home is cool and comfortable all season by replacing your ductless system before it completely malfunctions. Some symptoms that can indicate your unit needs to be replaced include:
- Age: If your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- Lower Efficiency: If your unit is no longer as energy-efficient as it once was, resulting in higher utility bills, and if it’s working harder to cool your home than needed.
- Frequent Repairs: If your system is experiencing ongoing issues that require repairs.
Do you need to repair or replace the ductless mini-split AC system in your house? Call Home Trade Standards at 647-909-3943 for services in Mississauga, ON. We serve the Greater Toronto Area!